Dates are set for SCCPSS Summer Registration for New or Existing families who have had a change in address that will require their students to attend a different school.
Registration will be held at Eli Whitney in the Professional Learning Center
2 Laura Ave., Savannah
June 25-29; 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
July 9-13; 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday, June 30th; 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Saturday, July 14th, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Southwest Chatham Branch of Live Oak Public Libraries, 14097 Abercorn Street
Saturday, June 30th; 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Families MAY register online only if they are NEW to the district. Anyone who registers online is encouraged to come to Summer Registration with the required documents to complete the registration process.
SCCPSS students who attend a school in an attendance zone where they reside, but the address is not where their parent or legal guardian resides, are required to present proof of address documentation each year to ensure continued eligibility to attend the out of zone school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This does NOT include students who attend a school outside of their attendance zone due to Choice Program Participation.
***Parents who need to use a Residency Affidavit are encouraged to take advantage of the Summer Registration Opportunity***
Required documents include:
1. The Residency Affidavit Form (Print Form), which must be signed and notarized by the parent/legal guardian and the residence owner at Board of Education Offices at 208 Bull Street. Please note that one affidavit per school is required.
2. The residence owner must provide ONE of the following items in the name of the residence owner:
· A current mortgage statement
· A current utility bill (gas, water or electric)
· A current lease or rental agreement (month to month)
· Current governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal)
Current is defined as within the previous 30 days. Cable or telephone bills are not acceptable.
Please Note: Residency Affidavit and Proof of Address documentation forms must be verified in the office of Student Affairs at 208 Bull Street. Please call SCCPSS Student Affairs at (912)395-5584 for more information.