The office of Student Affairs will offer early student registration at the District's Central Office, located at 208 Bull Street beginning June 24, 2015 through July 17, 2015 from 8am to 3 pm and Saturday, July 11, 2015 at the Southwest Library located at The Savannah Mall from 10am to 3pm.
Early registration is designed for parents and students new to Savannah and any returning student who may have relocated within the district and will be attending one of our public schools. It will allow for families to get registered in advance for school and assist in the process of bus assignments and scheduling.
To enroll your child in the Savannah-Chatham County Public School System, the following documents are needed for registration:
· Parent/Guardian Proof of ID
· Birth Certificate (certified copy)
· Social Security Card
· Georgia Certificate of Immunization – Form 3231
· Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition (EED) – Form 3300
· Proof of Address ( one of the following items listed below) (Acceptable items must be issued within the past 30 days):Lease or rental agreement, mortgage statement, home purchase agreement, utility bill (electric/lights, gas, or water - NO cable or telephone bills),governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal
· If moving from out of district, most recent Report Card (Grades 1 –12) or Unofficial transcript (Gr. 9-12)
· Completion of Registration Packet
For additional information or questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at (912) 395-5584.