DUE TO A RECENT UPGRADE ALL PINS HAVE BEEN RESET.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO RETRIEVE YOUR NEW PIN.
Click here to PRINT instructions
Go to ero.eschoolsolutions.com (no www.)
Enter Organization ID: 19101
Click on the "Forgot your PIN?" link.
Enter your ID and click "Email PIN."
Check your email for your new PIN
- Then click on the Course Catalog tab at the top of the page.
- Then select “search” in the drop-down list under that tab.
- At the next screen, you will see blank fields (Curriculum, Credit type, Course Code or Title, etc.). Do not fill in any of these fields.
- Under the Results: List by Course, click the search button to see all courses currently offered.
- Once the current courses are displayed you will be able to click on the course to view a brief description and other information pertaining to the course.
- Once you find the course you would like to take, click on the Register button in the left side, blue section next to the course information.
- Select Credit type, if it is not preselected. Click Continue.
- You will see a message saying, you have successfully registered for the selected course and session.
- For non-SCCPSS employees, there is a $50 non-refundable fee for each course. To complete the registration process, fees can be paid by mailing or bringing your $50 check or money order to the Professional Learning Department at 2 Laura St., Savannah, GA 31404.
- All checks must be received in the Professional Learning Office at least 7 working days prior to the first day of class; otherwise you will be dropped from the class.
- Cancellations must be received in the Professional Learning Office at least 5 days prior to the first day of class to receive a refund.