Being online can be fun!! Online gaming, cell phones, and computers allow us to gather information, play games, and talk with our friends. There are important guidelines to follow so you and others are safe while online.
Here are some guidelines:
· Never give out personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, or school.
· Never be rude or mean to someone online.
· Don't put personal pictures online that are embarrassing to you or someone you know.
· If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your parents or a trusted adult.
· Never meet someone you met online without permission from your parents.
· Remember people can lie online. If someone says they are a 12-year old girl they could really be a 45-year old man.
· Follow your parent's online rules.