You are eligible for an Induction Pathway 4 certificate in Georgia if you meet the following four requirements:
- A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution. If your highest degree is a bachelor’s degree and it was earned less than 10 years prior to the date of application, you must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5. If you do not, you may still qualify by submitting proof of acceptance into a GaPSC-accepted educator preparation program or an accredited advanced degree program.
- Passing score on the GACE Program Admission Assessment (PAA), or exemption. The following can be used to exempt the GACE PAA:
Passing score on the appropriate GACE content assessment.
- SAT - 1000 on Verbal/Critical Reading, and Math
- ACT - 43 on English and Math
- If tested with the old GRE® format (before August 1, 2011), candidates need a GRE® composite score of 1030 on Verbal and Quantitative
- If tested with the new GRE® format (on or after August 1, 2011), candidates need a GRE® composite score of 297 on Verbal and Quantitative
Passing score on the Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment - Program Entry (Test Code 350).
For more information regarding Georgia certification requirements visit www.gapsc.com.
For more information on the GACE assessments visit http://gace.ets.org.