Philosophy and Guiding Principles
The Data and Accountability Division is committed to ensuring the success of all students, teachers, and staff. We accomplish this by holding ourselves and each other accountable. Our desire is to provide quality support and service through capitalizing on our knowledge and collective strengths. As a team, we are people of service continuously improving our capabilities and procedures by soliciting feedback from our customers. We take pride in achieving excellence by supporting the instructional and administrative systems.
Our Guiding Principles
- We will always place the needs of the students first.
- Customers are never an interruption. They are the reason we are here.
- We will focus on our customers' needs when making decisions.
- We respect the instructional process by minimizing classroom disruptions.
- We will provide our customers with prompt, high-quality service that will allow them to be successful.
- We will foster partnerships to achieve common goals and leverage each other's knowledge and experience.
- We will continually improve technology, process, and procedures for our customers.
- We are committed to a supportive environment that promotes life long-learning and fosters the creativity of our staff and students.