Duplicate or Replacement Diplomas
If you are a graduate of Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools and have lost or misplaced your high school diploma, it is possible to order a replacement diploma from Herff Jones through Records Management. Please submit a request in writing and a handling fee of $35.00. Payment should be made by money order, payable to Herff Jones.
Please note, if you need documentation to confirm that you graduated from high school, Records Management can provide you with a copy of your transcript upon request. The high school transcript is accepted by most employers and colleges and can be provided for a $3.00 fee.
Your request for a replacement diploma must include the following information:
• The name you used while enrolled in school
• Your birth date
• The year you graduated
• A copy of your driver’s license or your picture identification that includes your birth date and signature
• The complete address where you would like your diploma mailed
• Your handwritten signature
• A money order for $35.00 payable to Herff Jones
• A contact telephone number
For your convenience, you may access the Request for Duplicate Diploma Form at the link below.
Complete the form, sign, and mail to:
Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools
2 Laura Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
We will verify your graduation and date, and Herff-Jones will send you a replacement diploma. Please allow at least six to eight weeks for processing.
Please note: The duplicate diploma is a replacement document with existing executive staff signatures.
Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF - 182 KB)