Request for Students Records
Students who have graduated or who have withdrawn from a SCCPSS high school within the past two years should contact the last school attended for a copy of their transcripts. Students who transferred from a SCCPSS elementary or middle school within the past year should also contact the last school attended for copies of their records.
Each transcript is $3.00 per copy.
All requests must be made in writing to Records Management and must include the following information:
• Student name as it appeared on the school record
• The name of the last school attended while enrolled
• A copy of your driver’s license or picture identification that includes your birth date and signature
• A money order, payable to SCCPSS Records Management, for $3.00 per the number of copies being requested
• A complete address where the copies should be sent
• A daytime telephone number
• All requests must include the student signature. A parent may sign if the student is under the age of
18 (Please note: If student is 18 years or older, student written authorization of release is required in order to release records to anyone other than the student.)
For your convenience, you may access the HS Transcript Request or the Student Records Request Form at the link below.
Complete and sign the form and mail to the following address:
Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools
2 Laura Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
All requests will be processed in the order received. Faxed requests will not be processed until payment has been received.
Our fax number is (912) 201-5712.
Student Records Request Form (PDF - 250 KB)
Mrs. Anita Mitchell
Whitney Administrative Complex
2 Laura Avenue
Savannah, Georgia 31404
Phone: (912) 395-5710
FAX: (912) 201-5712