The mission of the Gadsden Elementary Media program is to collaborate with teachers and others to provide appropriate resources and meaningful learning experiences for students, to advocate reading improvement, to foster an interest in literature, and to guide students as they become skillfull producers and consumers of information.
- Promote student interest in reading
- Promote appreciation of literature
- Provide appropriate collections of resources to support and enrich the school curriculum
- Support district, state, and national standards
- Provide an attractive and supportive environment for students and faculty