Planning Your Field Trip to Massie
You will need the following information when you call 912-395-5070 to make a reservation:
- Name of the program of interest
- Grade level of the students
- Number of students participating
- Name, school, phone number, and email address of the teacher contact
- Requested date for scheduling the field trip/program and possible alternatives
- Reservations are taken on a first-call basis. Schedule early to ensure preferred dates.
- A fifteen student minimum is required. (If your group is less than 15, you must pay the full cost of a group of 15.)
- One teacher for every ten students is suggested and their admission is complimentary.
- Teachers are required to remain with the students to assist with safety and discipline.
- Pre-ordered gift bags are available.
Please notify us if you have students with special needs, so that we will be able to make appropriate accommodations to best serve them.
Allow enough travel time to arrive ten minutes prior to the program start time. Please plan time for students to browse the gift shop, use the restroom, and eat lunch.
NOTE: Program fees are waived for Savannah-Chatham County Public School students and teachers for one program per academic year. (This does not include bus/driver fees or other costs.)