IS THIS CAREER PATHWAY FOR YOU?
- Do you enjoy knowing how things work?
- Do you like fixing things?
- Do you love cars and trucks?
- Are you good at problem solving?
Today, integrated electronic system and complex computers help to run vehicles and measure their performance while on the road. Auto technicians must have an increasingly broad base of knowledge about how vehicle’s complex components work and interact, as well as the ability to work with electronic diagnostic equipment and computer-based technical reference materials.
Automotive service technician’s use their high-tech skills to inspect maintain, and repair automobiles and light trucks that run on gasoline or alternate fuels, such as ethanol, hydrogen, or bio-fuels. The increasing sophistication of automotive technology now requires workers who can use computerize diagnostic equipment, work with high-tech machines, and perform high-dexterity service operations using traditional automotive hand tools.
CAREER PATHWAY COURSES
- Foundations of Transportation and Logistic
- Electrical/ Electronic Systems and Design
- Chassis System and Design
- Engine Performance Concepts
- Transportation Logistic Internship